Oh, The Challenges Teenagers
Every teenager – as you and I (probably)
did – struggles with these issues:
- · Goals – do I have them?
Do I NEED them?
- · What if I don’t have
- · Even if I’ve got them, are they goals or
just hazy, unclear dreams?
- · I don’t have a ‘roadmap’
or plan to achieve my goals
- · How to decide what TO DO every week, every
day - to accomplish ALL I’m supposed to do, [managing my time, deciding how and what to do, when…?]
- · Losing – or not having
any – motivation
- · Feeling tired or depressed or
- · Not KNOWING how to perform better at
- · Being overwhelmed – BY
- · How to satisfy my parents and get
them ‘off my back’
- · How to balance what I know I need to do
with what my friends may pressure me to
- · What I should study or even pursue in
college, at all?
- · How to BE
Each one of these issues – and others
– are addressed within Launch-Your-Life over a series of
weeks. Using a small-step, sequential, habit-building process, teenagers comfortably ease into a habit pattern of achievement and performance - facilitating, enhancing and drawing out their
actual, dormant potential capacity.
If you have trouble viewing the questionnaire (or it does not show at all), click here. It will pop up in a different