“I'm a teenager, with challenges, problems, struggles – and I'm often overwhelmed by them”
- Goals – I know I need them – where can I figure them out?
- Hazy, unclear dreams
- HOW do I go after my goals?
- I’ll need a ‘roadmap’ to achieve my goals.
- Where do I get that?
- How do I decide what TO DO every week, every day to accomplish ALL the stuff I WANT?!
- How do I stay motivated?
- I get down or depressed or overwhelmed L
- I feel like I don’t even know HOW to do better at school – or even life!
- How to satisfy my parents and get them ‘off my back’
- How to balance what I know I need to do with what my friends may pressure me to
- What I should study or even pursue in college, at all?
- How to BE HAPPY!!
Each one of these issues – and others – are addressed within Launch-Your-Life over a series of weeks. Using a small-step, sequential, habit-building process, you will comfortably ease into a habit pattern of increased
happiness and “comfort” through greater achievement and performance – drawing out more and more of your actual, dormant, potential capacity.