“I'm a teenager, with challenges, problems, struggles – and I'm often overwhelmed by
- · Goals – I know I need them – where can I
figure them out?
- · Even if I’ve got them, are they goals or just hazy, unclear dreams?
- · And after I figure that out, HOW do I go after them!?
- · They probably won’t just “come to me” – so I guess I’ll need a ‘roadmap’ to achieve them
- · Where do I get that?
· Then, the biggest problem - how do I decide what TO DO every week, every day
– if I’m even a little serious about accomplishing ALL the stuff I WANT?!
- · And then there’s motivation – some days, I’m just NOT!? [how do I find it or re-kindle
- · And then, once in a while, I get down or depressed or overwhelmed L
- · Some days, I feel like I don’t even know HOW to do better at school – or even life!
- · And then - How to satisfy my parents and get them ‘off my back’
- · How to balance what I know I need to do with what my friends may pressure me to
- · What I should study or even pursue in college, at all?
- · How to BE HAPPY!!
Each one of these issues – and others – are addressed within Launch-Your-Life over a series of weeks. Using a small-step, sequential, habit-building process,
you will comfortably ease into a habit pattern of increased happiness
and “comfort” through greater achievement and performance – drawing out more and more of your actual, dormant, potential capacity.
If you have trouble viewing the questionnaire (or it does not show at all), click here. It will pop up in a different